Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Web/Sharepoint Engineer 2 or 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington, DC.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information Systems IT Service Program for the Department of State. The program covers a vast area of IT services including Windows systems engineering, system design and development, Web/SharePoint development, virtualization, networking and operations, infrastructure management, and Help Desk user support. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Directly support the web and SharePoint development and systems engineering activities on the program as well as perform in depth research, analysis and reporting.
• Web development/engineering includes enhancing existing web sites, developing new web sites, and modernizing internal applications.
• SharePoint development/engineering includes version migration, support and enhancing existing framework, customization and development of new frameworks.
• Analyze and implement customer requirements
• Develop and recommend innovative ideas, new support processes and assist with strategic planning
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3. BQs for an Engineer 2 are 2 years of experience. BQs for an Engineer 3 are 5 years of experience.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's degree in a Computer related field
• Must have a current, active Top Secret clearance adjudicated within the last two years. Must be eligible for and awarded SCI prior to starting employment.
• Experience developing Microsoft applications and /or web sites
• Experience with MS SharePoint development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to converse with Department of State customers.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.