Sign Up Sign Up Log In Sign Up

Training Manager

CoSolutions, Inc. is seeking a Training Manager to manage and lead overall contractor-led training related activities to include planning, execution, and reporting of the Contractor training program. This contract is a ten-years System Integration and infrastructure development contract for the U.S. Navy in Norfolk, Virginia.

Responsibilities:

  • Provide training products, performance support products, and training event support to include Instruction/facilitation.
  • Train 65% of the total workforce, including future instructors, at each maintenance facility outline within the System Requirements Specification (SRS). The remaining 35% is the responsibility of the maintenance activities via train-the-trainer.
  • Training products shall be compatible with mobile devices.
  • Provide training beyond generic COTS product capabilities, to include system interface familiarity, system configuration options, workflows, user roles, and system navigational properties.
  • Ensure all system/software releases are supported by appropriate Training program and products IAW SRS.
  • Participate as a member of the Deploy Working Integrated Product Team (WIPT) and leads supporting efforts for the Government Operations and Sustainment Team.
  • Provide full-spectrum support to training efforts in classrooms and distance learning environments.
  • Develop schoolhouse curriculum and exercises, maintain course, participates in mobile training team classroom events, and leads exercises and performance support events.   
  • As the subject matter expert respond to relevant enquires verbally, via email or correspondence, or by developing and presenting papers or briefings, as directed.
  • Participate in internal and external curriculum reviews, boards, and panels.
  • Develop others by sharing expertise, delivering training/teaching, coaching and mentoring.
  • Training shall be delivered using adult learning principles by lecture, in small groups, seminars, workshops, practical exercise, computer-based training, distance learning, or combinations thereof.
  • Design, develop and recommend systems, processes, procedures, and training for consistent high-quality customer service.

Requirements:
Clearance: Secret
Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, scientific, statistics, or mathematics discipline from an accredited institution.
Certifications:
Experience:   Minimum three (3) years of professional experience as a Training Manager for a DoD IT or Defense Business System program.

Physical Requirements: 

  • Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
  • Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
  • Ability to walk to various locations as needed.
  • Ability to bend and navigate to perform assigned duties.
  • Ability to travel by all forms of transportation 30 - 50% of time.
  • Ability to lift light to moderate equipment as needed for job.
Company Name:
Security Clearance:
Secret
Location:
Norfolk, Virginia
Country:
United States
Salary:
Not Specified
Job Number:




Send me email alerts for similar jobs

JOIN US