Our Senior Spares Analyst II will be an integral part of the Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) team interfacing directly with WLED, Raytheon, and customer program leaders.
The candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of detailed spares recommendations including assessment of depth and breadth of spare parts. You will apply advanced logistics principles, theories, and concepts to develop complex program level concepts and inventory recommendation solutions. The candidate will use statistical analyses to generate fill level based spares models as well as readiness based spares models optimizing on system performance and cost. The candidate will develop solutions to complex logistics problems that require the use of ingenuity and creativity, work independently towards predetermined long term goals and objectives.
NOTE: This position can be a salary grade level E04 or E05 based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- Six (6)+ years of related experience
- Spares analyses experience
- Experience performing statistical calculations to determine spares recommendations
- Experience performing multi-echelon Readiness Based spares calculations
- Experience determining level of repair for complex military systems
- Experience performing repair/discard determination for complex military systems
- Demonstrated understanding of program Technical Data Package (drawings, parts lists, and electrical schematics), Change Notices (CNs)/Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), technical manuals, and tool catalogs.
- Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) highly desired
- Supportability Analysis experience
- Experience in the Development and Maintenance of Logistics Management Information (LMI) in accordance with MIL-STD-1388-2B and MIL-PRF-49506
- Experience utilizing Microsoft office tools (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS - Access).
- Experience utilizing EAGLE, POWERLOG or SLICWave tools
- Development and Maintenance of Logistics Plans
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) certification and application
- Experience working with and manipulation of relational databases
- Six sigma certification
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Access to include functions such as Advanced query design, Form design, Charting, Report generation and Data import/export
- Experience with SQL Server
- US Military - supply chain familiarity
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects involving resources from multiple sources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with application team and developers
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative
- Experience utilizing V-Metric or other similar spares optimization software packages
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Applied Physics or equivalent discipline
If you have all of the Basic/Required skills and are interested in this opportunity, apply right away! The ideal candidate should have some of the desired qualifications as well.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon’s Code of business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
KEYWORDS: CPL, Spares, Readiness based, LMI, EAGLE, SLICWave, POWER LOG, Poisson distribution