JOB DESCRIPTION:Leidos has an opportunity for Sr. Investigative Analyst Consultants at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Washington, DC.
The candidates will support the FBI as Investigative Analyst Consultant (IAC) to assist the FBI Personnel Security Program with investigations and making suitability and/or trustworthiness security adjudications for FBI employees, contractors, law enforcement officials, and task force members. The candidates will be required to conduct security investigations of FBI employees, contractors, law enforcement officials and task force members where security concerns have been identified relative to maintaining a security clearance.Qualifications:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requirements:
• Minimum 15 years of 1811 federal law enforcement experience as a former agent.
• Minimum five years directly-related analyzing investigations, record checks, and other information as necessary for the purpose of making a written record of the accuracy and completeness of the investigation and to enable an accurate security adjudication decision.
• Candidates will have relevant experience conducting and evaluating Top Secret/Secret investigations with preferred experience in counterintelligence/espionage, counterterrorism, criminal matters, and personnel security investigations.
• Candidates will analyze and investigate all necessary information for the purpose of determining the final decision on the adjudication of clearances.
• Candidates will have experience performing Quality Assurance Reviews on Reports of Investigations or Security Background Investigations.
• Candidate will have the necessary skills to resolve minor issues without supervision, working major issue cases through the due-process.
Candidate will render highly effective personnel security adjudications based on expert examination of the facts and supporting evidence; and conduct open source internet checks in support of investigations.
Candidate will prepare and document all written findings and recommendations for the federal agency to make a determination that security adjudication creation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company�s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company�s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.