Software Security Engineer
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we are changing the game. We hire you for a career and work tirelessly to ensure you have multiple opportunities to build a career built on your long term goals. If you are excited about Security and if great compensation, personal mentorship, extensive training, rapid promotion and career development support is what you are looking for, look no further. We are actively recruiting for individuals to deliver our industry leading Fortify Security platform to our enterprise customers.
We’re hiring Software Developers with experience in JAVA, .net, C/C++ or Python for our Enterprise Security Product Professional Services Federal Application Security team in the metro Washington DC area.
An active TS/SCI-Poly is required.
· Technical degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Information Systems) or equivalent experience
· At least 4 years of software development experience in at least one programming languages (Java, Microsoft C# NET, C/C++, Objective C, Python etc)
· Experience using several build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.)
· Experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications
· Experience in developing working exploits of applications
· Experience with multiple operating systems
· Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures
· CSSLP Certified is a plus
· Strong problem solving, analytical, and ownership skills
· Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
· Interest in Application Security is a must !!!