Job Description:Duties and Responsibilities
Requires intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. SIGINT Geospatial Analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst - Expert shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a thorough understanding of the F3EA targeting methodology. The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst shall have advanced targeting skills to create Geospatial data from disparate sources; supporting dynamic and rapidly changing analytical requirements to meet operational needs. Analyst shall be well versed in geospatial predictive analytic techniques and the ability to gather, create, analyze, and manipulate new geospatial data using the appropriate tools/software. Analysts must have expertise in the following software: ArcGIS, ArcGIS Model Builder, and GoogleEarth/KML. Working knowledge of IC Reach, NSA Net, SKOPE SIGINT Toolkit Signature Analyst, ArcSDE, Python Scripting, Spotfire, Tableau, Photoshop, and ERDAs Imagine is preferred. Required Qualifications
The position of SIGINT Geospatial Analyst - Expert shall possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level with support to SOF operations.
• Strong SIGINT targeting skills, to include thorough understanding of precision geolocation theory and techniques.
• Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
• Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
• Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
• Recent experience in Afghanistan or Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible. Desired Qualifications
- 10 years of experience required.
- Bachelor's degree preferrer.
- Current TS/SCI eligible. Company Description
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.