Provides phone and in-person support to VIPs and general users. Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support in the areas of file servers, system anomalies, email, directories, standard Windows desktop applications and applications developed or deployed under this contractor or predecessors.
- Serves as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
- There is potential for these personnel to be a part of the server team.
- Experience working with Active Directory to create user accounts, security groups, and OU maintenance is required.
- Provides support to users and tracks work in BMC Remedy. Required Qualifications
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
- Requires an in-depth understanding of the overall network infrastructure and ability to provide remote troubleshooting and resolution.
- Develops practical and workable solutions to clients' technical and business problems. Analyzes requirements and potential solutions for technical and economic feasibility.
- Competent to work on multiple phases of complex projects independently.
- Coordinates activities with superiors and client personnel to resolve technical and/or business issues and ensures the successful delivery of the project requirements.
- Requires approximately three years' experience over the base level.
- Additional education, training, and/or certifications are required above the base level.
- Requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a high-risk- Public Trust (DOJ Clearance)
- Experience working with Active Directory and Group Policy is required. Desired Qualifications
- Active Top Secret clearance is HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
- SCCM and the ability to create and maintain desktop images from scratch is highly preferred.
- DoJ experience and technical certifications such as MCP, MCSE, Security +, Network +, A+are preferable. Company Description
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI Non-Executive Job Description
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time. POSITION SUMMARY
Under general supervision, assists users with client issued proprietary databases, software, software configuration control and systems. Functions as a mid-level subject matter expert in legacy customized client systems. RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain file servers, network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
Troubleshoots determine problems for customer specific operating systems and applications.
Defines and classifies level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue. If unable to diagnose problem and/or problem requires physical interaction with end user the technician escalates problem to the appropriate team.
Responsible for opening, tracking and closing trouble tickets. Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction.
Must possess technical skill and knowledge in computer hardware and software as well as networking systems in use at customer sites.
Requires experience and knowledge of installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of computers.
Requires strong communication and excellent customer service skills.
Role may be considered mission critical. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience. Additional training will be required to support legacy systems. May require a security clearance and specialized technical certifications. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.