The Remedy Developer will support the application; provide Remedy Administration using BMC Remedy 8.1 ITSM suite applications. The candidate will interact closely with outside team members such as Help Desk managers, Project Managers, team leads, SLM Manager, DBA's, Asset Management team, etc. to maintain a close working relationship. Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates requested/ prioritized workflows for incorporation into the Remedy Solution.
- Serves as the Remedy SME for the Application and evaluates requested/prioritized workflows for incorporation into the Remedy Solution.
- Services as the Technical resource for the Action Request system.
- Collaborates with BMC Technical Support on any technical support needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any BMC application related issues to include submitting tickets with BMC and collaborating with BMC Technical Support.
- Develops easy to understand SRD's, AOT's, and PDT's.
- Knowledgeable in Service Request Management and the creation AOTs, PDTs and SRDs.
- Designs all customizations based upon a best practice approach.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and document all customizations based upon a best practice approach.
- Sits in on integration discussions and provides suggestions on project ideas, estimate levels of effort for designing and deploying products for solutions.
- Performs standard housekeeping and fine tuning on an as-needed and proactive basis.
- Changes permissions for employees.
(Respond to customer requests for product and solution information.
- Reviews dashboards.
- Monitors the performance and capacity of the Remedy landscape. Required Qualifications
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and 5 -7 years of experience
- 5 years Remedy experience
- The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client. Desired Qualifications
- Remedy Certification, Sec+ certification Company Description
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.