Under close supervision, assists users with client issued proprietary databases, software, software configuration control and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides phone support to general users in the areas of file servers, system anomalies, email, directories, standard Windows desktop applications and applications developed or deployed under this contractor or predecessors.
- Serves as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems.
- There is potential for these personnel to be a part of the NOC team.
- 5 years of technical support experience required.
- Requires an in-depth understanding of the overall network infrastructure and ability to provide remote troubleshooting and resolution.
- Provides technical leadership in base labor category description.
- Applies this leadership in any phase of the system development life cycle support as task requirements dictate and may have a high level of expertise in one area. Plans, recommends, and performs changes.
- Assists clients in planning and developing objectives and goals.
- Supports client objectives while conforming to the client's operating practices.
- May be required to act as a technical supervisor.
- Requires approximately two years additional experience over the senior level.
- Additional education, training and/or certifications are required over the senior level.
- US Citizenship and requires the ability to obtain a DoJ clearance.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- DoJ experience and technical certifications are preferable.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Washington, District of Columbia