All times are in Eastern Standard Time.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess
Yes- Active Secret required to start
Telecommuting Not Allowed
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain
Plans, organizes, and manages a project (or series of smaller projects/task orders of a larger program) for successful performance consistent with contractual agreements. Supports deliverable tracking and management reporting. Acquires follow-on business associated with assigned projects and supports new business development by leading or assisting with proposals. Leads junior staff by defining and allocating tasks, conducting training, and mentoring. Owner and custodian of the key project planning, execution and monitoring deliverables including project schedule plan, Projections, cost plan, and other subsidiary plans as components of the overall project or program management plan.
SRA is looking to hire a Telecommunications Project Liaison immediately for one of their customers in downtown DC. This is a project coordination position in support of the Department of State (DoS) Vanguard Program, Service Management Office (SMO), Voice Service Line (VSL) TWD Project Manager. The Project Liaison is the POC to Department of State customers who require new Voice and Data services. The Project Liaison is responsible for the management of the entire life cycle of a project assigned to them including requirements gathering, basis of estimate, package development, customer interaction, project execution, and project closeout. Additional SRA responsibilities include assisting the Program Manager as the Deputy Program Manager, maintaining the contract partnership and ensuring successful execution of the program.
- 1+ years of experience with routers, switches in relation to Voice and data services
- 6+ years of experience working on projects or programs, with at least 4 years serving successfully in positions of major responsibilities. This would include team lead experience or managing a major task on a project.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Customer-facing experience.
- PMP Certified or in progress. (we want someone that is eager to obtain the PMP or that already obtained it)
- ITILv3 Certified or in progress (we want someone that is eager to obtain the PMP or that already obtained it)
- Good presentation skills and ability to adapt to various end customers to include government and/or contractors.
- Ability to resolve complex issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Qualifications: VoIP experience a plus
- Work Experience - Required: 6-9 Years
CSRA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Now!ApplyShareShare Opportunity via EmailRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Back to Home/Start PageApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS