|"Apply" for this position at the bottom of the job description.
|Fort Meade, MD||High Level Security Clearance (TS/SCI)|
FULCRUM JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Project Manager (P)
FLSA Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt
Clearance: TS/SCI; Ability to Obtain a CI Poly
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Manager: Program Manager
Summary: Fulcrum is searching for a Project Manager to join our team and assist in providing assistance and guidance to our team and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provides overall strategic management, defines the program scope and objectives, and manages program scope, schedule, budget, and risk
2. Develops program management plans, program documentation, work breakdown structures, program schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Prepares charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information.
3. Reviews risk and risk mitigation activities of the program and proposes budgets for the same
4. Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of task and contract deliverables, briefings/presentations, and program reviews
5. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews program deliverables
6. Interfaces with all areas affected by the program including other USCYBERCOM Directorates, Cyber National Mission Forces, Service Components, other Government organizations, end users, and IT services
7. Ensures compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract
8. Responsible for all program management aspects of the development and implementation of assigned programs
9. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, program estimates, resource plans, and status reports for assigned programs with minimal guidance
10. Conducts program meetings and is responsible for program tracking and analysis
11. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems
Senior Project Managers are also expected to do the following:
1. Manage the project’s scope, schedule, budget, and risk and developing project documentation such as, project schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Prepares charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information.
2. Review risk and risk mitigation activities of the project and proposes budgets for the same
3. Evaluate, analyze, and propose operational and technical alternatives
4. Review and provide input for Estimate-To-Complete, Funds and Man-Hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate to provide the status of funded projects. Reviews and evaluates projects Rough Order of Magnitude
5. Schedule and assign work to subordinates and subcontractors, monitors progress, and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work quality standards and contract and TO requirements
6. Direct technical teams and facilitates the integration of subtasks to ensure the optimal use of assigned resources and subcontractors
7. Serve as focal point to the Government Project Manager for managing all tasks and subtasks and as Principal Representative for project direction and providing project status updates, including financial status
8. Provide information to the Government regarding significant issues, provides recommended solutions in a transparent manner, and takes corrective action to issues brought by the Government Project Manager or COR
9. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
· Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Program Management, Business Management, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Law, Government Contracting, Finance/Accounting or a related discipline.
· Experience: 5-15+ years as a Project Manager
· Computers: Microsoft Office Suite
· Certificates: None
· Clearance: TS/SCI; Ability to Obtain a CI Poly
· US Passport: Not required
· Language: Must speak fluent English
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· CAPM, PMP or equivalent certification
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal, state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability