|"Apply" for this position at the bottom of the job description.
|Tampa, FL||High Level Security Clearance (TS/SCI)|
FULCRUM JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Project Manager (Level 1) (P-SITEC)
FLSA Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt
Location: Tampa, FL
Manager: Program Manager
Summary: Fulcrum IT Services is seeking a Project Manager Level 1 to support the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Information Technology Enterprise Operations and Maintenance Contract (IT EOM). USSOCOM requires comprehensive worldwide information technology (IT) support to operate and maintain the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Information Enterprise (SIE). The services provided by the SIE are a key enabler for 69,700 users operating in approximately 75 countries. Performance for this position requires on-site work at HQ USSOCOM, MacDill AFB FL.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Primary responsibility for managing a specific project or projects assigned by the Government to include project requirements, scope, budget, schedule and performance.
2. Monitors, adjusts and reports on project performance, budget and schedule.
3. Provide interim progress reviews to the Government on an as-needed basis.
4. Assists with proposing, implementing and enforcing policies, standards, and methodologies.
5. Develops or supervises preparation of studies, reports and acquisition documents.
6. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, a Mathematics-intensive discipline, or a major field of study which either provides substantial knowledge useful in managing large, complex Automated Information System (AIS) projects or is closely related to the work as described and required by the task.
· Experience: Five years of progressive and intensive experience management, with at least one year of relevant experience in a position with duties commensurate to those defined in the Statement of Objectives, OR two years of specialized experience in a position with duties commensurate to those defined in the Statement of Objectives
· Computers: Microsoft Office Suite
· Certificates: PMI PMP
· Clearance: TS/SCI
· US Passport: Required for all OCONUS positions and travel
· Language: Must speak fluent English
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Candidates require a working knowledge of Federal Acquisition law, regulations, policies and procedures, including substantial involvement in a major acquisition effort.
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal, state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability