All times are in Eastern Daylight Time.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess
Yes- Interim Secret required to start
Telecommuting Not Allowed
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain
The Technical/Software Development Manager is responsible for implementing and managing MSC COTS (Oracle E-Business Financial and HR), Data Warehouse and custom applications. Candidate must have strong analysis and decision-making skills with the ability to lead meetings, participate in technical cross-functional meetings, ensure staff follows structured/audited procedures, and ensure staff follows change and configuration management principles. A group of Technical Project Managers will report to this position. This position will be responsible for all software development and implementation on this program.
Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
- Meet with clients to determine the overall requirements and scope of projects. Must be comfortable interacting with staff at all levels within the organization, as well as taking direction from, and providing recommendations to (as appropriate)
- Act independently while supporting the application implementation and maintenance on large programs, and has excellent interdisciplinary knowledge
- Identify, analyze and resolve program support deficiencies. Present findings and recommendations for solutions to clients
- Define system implementation approaches and operational concepts, design and develop system architecture, while also defining key capabilities and performance requirements
- Maintain system security
- Lead architecture design, development, testing and integration of new systems and capabilities
- Education Requirements: Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field. Prefer to have a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics.
- Shall have demonstrated technical and managerial leadership in the scope and depth of tasks described in the Statement of Work. Shall have ten (15) years’ technical experience directly related to software/system development of which seven (7) related to the implementation and maintenance of management information systems and or software intensive systems.
- Experience in implementing and managing applications at MSC or DoD agencies.
- Comprehensive understanding of systems development lifecycle and systems engineering role throughout lifecycle.
- Proficiency in Oracle E-Business, Data Warehouse and custom application technologies.
- Strong principles in the areas of leadership, vision, communication, team values, and ability to uphold processes and infrastructures.
- U.S. Citizenship – DoD security Clearance
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in enterprise solutions, system design and integration
- Supervises and coordinates activities of multiple disciplines, often in support of multiple customer interests, interfacing verbally and in writing with technical and non-technical staff.
- Provides solutions to very complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Preferred certifications: Security (CISSP), DevOps and Agile (SAFe, Scrum) certifications
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Oracle E-Business (Financial and HR)
- Analytics and Data Warehouse (OBIEE, Oracle Database, Microstrategy)
Location: Norfolk, Virginia.
CSRA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Now!ApplyShareShare Opportunity via EmailRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network! Connect with us
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to Home/Start PageApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS