The National Security Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Secret-cleared, Program Manager in either our San Diego, CA or our San Antonio, TX location.
Leidos has an immediate opening for a technical Program Manager (PM) with engineering experience with Information Assurance and Cryptographic software/hardware development, production, and support. The ideal candidate will have the experience and skillset needed to perform the following:
• Manage and guide the technical staff using Agile (with the capability to act as Scrum Master)
• Lead and mentor the team of professional technical staff in all aspects of design and plan preparation for the development of the software application.
• Participate in technical discussions and systems engineering efforts
• Develop budgets and schedules, and plan and track status accordingly.
• Cultivate and maintain client relationships
• Manage subcontractor relationships and participation
• Five years of related experience in program management.
• Experience with agile software development.
• Experience managing DoD customer requirements on large Government contracts.
• Experience providing Government-specified program management deliverables based off of acceptance criteria derived from system requirements.
• Experience documenting status on U.S. Air Force (USAF) customer-specified requirements.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
• Must be able to plan and prioritize personal tasking and be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must be an independent thinker, capable of performing high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
• Must presently have at least a Secret security clearance with the capability of acquiring a Top Secret security clearance.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
• Experience with cryptographic engineering and IA.
• Experience with FPGA /ASICs.
• Previous software engineering and/or systems engineering experience
• Experience with the Agile software development process -- ideally, Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Experience with the U.S. Air Force (USAF) customer.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.