The National Security Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Secret-cleared, Program Manager in either our San Diego, CA or our San Antonio, TX location.
Leidos has an immediate opening for a technical Program Manager (PM) with engineering experience with Information Assurance and Cryptographic software/hardware development, production, and support. The ideal candidate will have the experience and skillset needed to perform the following:
• Manage and guide the technical staff using Agile (with the capability to act as Scrum Master)
• Lead and mentor the team of professional technical staff in all aspects of design and plan preparation for the development of the software application.
• Participate in technical discussions and systems engineering efforts
• Develop budgets and schedules, and plan and track status accordingly.
• Cultivate and maintain client relationships
• Manage subcontractor relationships and participation
• Five years of related experience in program management.
• Experience with agile software development.
• Experience managing DoD customer requirements on large Government contracts.
• Experience providing Government-specified program management deliverables based off of acceptance criteria derived from system requirements.
• Experience documenting status on U.S. Air Force (USAF) customer-specified requirements.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
• Must be able to plan and prioritize personal tasking and be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Must be an independent thinker, capable of performing high quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
• Must presently have at least a Secret security clearance with the capability of acquiring a Top Secret security clearance.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
• Experience with cryptographic engineering and IA.
• Experience with FPGA /ASICs.
• Previous software engineering and/or systems engineering experience
• Experience with the Agile software development process -- ideally, Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Experience with the U.S. Air Force (USAF) customer.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company�s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company�s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.