JOB DESCRIPTION: Leidos, Inc.is currently looking for a Program Manager to direct a 130+ FTE program. Candidates must demonstrate experience administering all aspects of program management on programs of similar size and scope, including:
- Program control, including team and subcontractor management, and development of controls used to manage performance, including cost, schedule, and staff management as wells as the WBS elements to report out status, progress and accomplishments.
- Priorities management, including demonstrated success utilizing the Sponsor’s Project Management Framework (PMF) methodology and Agile development methodologies to address stakeholder needs and priorities.
- Performance management, including measuring planned vs. completed progress against end item deliverables, and providing actual vs. baseline metrics to determine performance improvements for analysis and reporting.
- Products and services management, including enabling successful utilization of products and services and the usefulness of relevant documentation to the IC users.
- Transition management, including ability to propose, present and execute a Change Management Plan that ensures seamless transition in capabilities, processes, personnel and contracts w/out or with minimal disruption/degradation of the enterprises.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly and the ability to meet Sponsor’s security requirements for unique system and data access.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or equivalent technical discipline or approximately eight years’ work experience in relevant focus area(s).
- Five years total experience as a Project Manager on projects of comparable complexity and scope.
- Familiarity with IC, and preferably CTMC/TTD enterprise, and Agency information security guidelines.
- Demonstrates experience successfully managing disparately located personnel.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing programs with complex data processing requirements.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing a program delivering systems/tools/solutions in production, while transitioning to modern and/or efficient technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience managing cost, schedule and budget of contract against mission requirements and prioritization
- Demonstrated and current experience managing programs delivering technologically complex solutions to address 24/7 near-real time data processing/availability requirements.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing programs delivering tactical technical operations solutions OCONUS locations and foreign government entities, on behalf of the IC.
- Prior experience managing projects with dependencies across IC elements.
- Prior experience managing projects with OCONUS short and long term deployments.
- Experience with data analysis; target needs assessment; systems engineering and integration; data acquisition/distribution/ management/ enhancement; data prioritization; Sigint/Humint Targeting and Analysis.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company�s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company�s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.