All times are in Eastern Standard Time.
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess
Yes- Active TS/SCI required to start
Some Telecommuting Allowed
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain
The Program Manager will serve as the Government’s POC and to provide technical and administrative supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the TO, supervise on-going technical efforts, and manage TO performance.
- Demonstrates experience managing a program of similar size, scope, and complexity to the C4ES task order.
- Demonstrates experience managing personnel deployed and co-located with military personnel in an overseas location.
- Knowledge of complex information systems architectures involving multiple disparate database, network, and communications subsystems.
- Demonstrates experience providing technical innovations for a large scale organization, such as the military or other large Government organization.
- Demonstrates experience managing a cost plus award fee contract or task order.
1. Required: Possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
2. Demonstrates experience providing technical innovations for a large scale organization, such as the military or other large Government organization.
3. Demonstrates experience managing a cost plus award fee contract or task order
Recomend: BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
Apply Now!ApplyShareShare Opportunity via EmailRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network! Connect with us
The company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to Home/Start PageApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS