Program Manager - DoD Charleston, SC
ICF seeks a Program Manager with DoD experience in Cybersecurity. This position requires an active high level government security clearance. The position is located in Charleston, SC.
Working at ICF Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow. ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)
- Active high level government security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Business.
- 15+ years of technical experience in support of Network Security, to include: Equipment Support, System Support, and Programmatic Support
- 8+ years of Program Management Experience, to include: Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning
- 5+ years as manager of Network Security Projects
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers
Security Clearance Required
Charleston, South Carolina