Job Title: Program Director
(TS/SCI Required)Requisition ID:
Project/Program ManagementJob Type:
Full-timeRemote Work Authorized:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeClearance Level:
Aug 25, 2016 Description Essential Job Functions
- Directs the organization and performance of certain functional areas and the activities of senior managers. Provides staff direction with an understanding and following of established company policies and procedures.
- Oversees business activities to ensure a high standard of professional excellence is maintained among staff members.
- Directs business function including, approval of overall project plan, budgets, and work breakdown structure.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-term strategies to deliver services to customers within reasonable schedules and budgets.
- Establishes and communicates goals and objectives, defines methodologies, tasks, and activities, and clearly describes roles and responsibilities for performing to personnel. Communicates broadly to help ensure overall coordination for cross-functional teams.
- Manages and oversees the organization and performance of certain functional areas and the activities of direct reports. Provides staff management and guidance with an understanding and following of established company policies and procedures.
- Manages and ensures service delivery of projects/programs to meet client and company expectations and needs. Creates, recommends and implements project/program improvements to meet established objectives.
- Participates in developing new business and/or task order proposals.
- Manages and monitors business activities to ensure a high standard of professional excellence is maintained among all staff members.
- Oversees development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances. Performs and/or oversees budget analysis.
- Coordinates and communicates with other managers and SME's to leverage resources and discuss solutions to problems. Develops processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs. Investigates and resolves matters of significance as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains communications with the customer, management and staff to ensure service is delivered on time and within budget or contractual obligations.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Master's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's degree in related field preferred
- Fifteen or more years of experience in project and program management
- Nine or more years of experience in a supervisory or management capacity included
- Experience working with project management methodology such as Catalyst including budget development, project planning, control an assurance methodologies including earned value management, project management software, and finance and accounting concepts and practices
- Project management Certification (PMP) preferred
- Experience working with the past and present CSC business environment
- Experience working with concepts, practices, and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Experience working with the management implications of various forms of financial data
- Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance preferred
- Public sector experience in contracting, statutory compliance, enforcement of standards and requirements, and delivery of mission services preferred
- Strong communication skills needed to interface with high-level customer representatives
- Strong strategic management and planning skills
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor to company and client leadership team
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree with at least 10 years of IT Management in a Government Enterprise.or a Masters degree with at least five years of IT Management in a Government Enterprise;
- a successful record managing a virtualized environment supporitng GEOINT products. Position may be in either the Washington DC area, St. Louis, MO or Tampa, FL
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Top Secret / SCI