A Senior Systems Engineer is needed to support the AN/TPY-2 program with radar integration and test at the Missile Defense Center. The Systems Engineer will be involved in all aspects of integration, verification and validation (IV&V) of radar hardware and software for the AN/TPY-2 radar system.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Plan, design and execute integration tests for hardware and software modifications including the creation of integration information sheets.
- Plan, design and execute verification tests for hardware and software modifications including creating or updating MVAPs, VISs, TISs, and Tech Memos.
- Update engineering test environment for use by the hardware, software and systems test teams including configuration management of hardware, software and firmware.
- Perform integration and test activities at the specified CONUS location
- Plan, conduct and support Acceptance Testing and DD250 of radar
- Provide Systems Test expertise to software, hardware and systems engineering.
Note: This position can be a Salary Grade E05 or Salary Grade E06 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- 8+ years of experience in Engineering working with integration and test.
- Experience with software/systems integration planning and execution
- Experience with Unix, MatLab and MS Office products
- Active SECRET clearance
- Experience working the DoD or Missile Defense Program
- Experience with design, integration and test of electronic protection, discrimination, tracker algorithms or other advanced radar capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, multitasking and problem solving skills
- Master's Degree in an Engineering discipline
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline