Engility is seeking on call Data Technicians to join our team in various locations.
In this role you will be responsible for leading team of data collectors at operational test site capturing data on various types of security equipment located in the nation’s airports. Responsible for data collection, interacting with local personnel (contractors and government), managing tasks across multiple data collection methodologies, and providing daily reports of activities, anomalies, and impacts to project lead in a timely manner. Data collection tasks may include, but are not limited to, manual data collection using mobile handheld technologies, downloading data stored on security equipment, conducting operator interviews, timing of processes/procedures, and evaluating vendor/contractor-provided training.Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- 100% travel required; each trip duration may be up to 2 months.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required, as well as strong leadership skills and the ability to work with team comprised of disparate backgrounds and skill sets.
- Requires critical thinking skills to identify, assess, and record pertinent situational application of risk-based security screening protocols that vary based on program requirements.
- Ability to retain and employ knowledge of Test Overview Briefs, applicable Standard Operating Procedures, and respond to new information or unexpected obstacles.
- Must maintain responsible, dependable behavior, as well as professional focus and awareness while working in potentially stressful environment that includes noise from alarms, machinery, and people/crowds; hard deadlines; and dynamic data collection methods.
- Candidate must have flexibility in their schedule to accommodate fluid test schedules with rapid and frequent changes.
- Schedule may contain work on any day from Sunday through Saturday, and may include irregular hours, nights, changing shifts, and split shifts.
- Position contingent upon candidate obtaining an interim Secret security clearance and successfully passing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Transportation Security Administration (TSA) vetting process.https://engility.icims.com/icims2/servlet/icims2?module=AppProfileEdit&action=switchEditTab&hashed=358817917&type=next#!
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and seven (7) years of relevant experience OR a High School Diploma and twelve (12) years of relevant experience.
THIS POSITION IS INTENDED TO BUILD A PIPELINE OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR UPCOMING WORK AS WELL AS SURGE SUPPORT
All, District of Columbia