Job Description:Duties and Responsibilities
The Multi-Layer Targeting Analyst shall provide comprehensive assessment of multiple types/sources of intelligence data and support the F3EA targeting cycle in order to answer intelligence questions and provide recommendations for further action or collection. MLT analysts shall have experience in multiple analytic fields and be capable of applying each intelligence discipline to solve complex problems. MLT analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation.
- Requires intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals.
- The MLT analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting.
- MLT analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation.
- Analysts interested in this opportunity must have experience in several of the aforementioned disciplines.
- Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team.
- Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods. Required Qualifications
The position of Multi-Level Targeting Analyst /Expert-Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level.
- Shall have advanced Power Point skills and proficiency using analytic tools and databases including, but not limited to: ArcGIS, Analyst Notebook, M3, TAC & IC Reach.
- Shall have a deep understanding of the F3EA cycle as well as the data tools and techniques used for each phase of targeting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligibleDesired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. 10 years of experience.
- TS/SCI required.Company Description
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.