Job Description:Duties and Responsibilities
- CACI seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Human Terrain Analyst s to support a USSOCOM contract. The Human Terrain Analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of the F3EA targeting cycle. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
The Human Terrain Analyst shall assess tribal, cultural and geographic data (both classified and unclassified) in order to create human terrain data layers and apply socio-cultural principles to intelligence collection and targeting in a collaborative environment. Analysts shall use multiple data sources to provide gazetteer area studies/map overlaps and acquire unique primary source material for extraction, compilation, and inclusion in intelligence assessments. Required Qualifications
The position of Human Terrain Analyst/Expert-Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must posses a valid US passport. Desired Qualifications
- 10 years of experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.Company Description
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.