• Plans, executes, and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel
• Understands minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting, systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions
• Installs and incorporates new releases, updates/patches, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions)
• Operates and applies automated H/W management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade H/W
• Conducts hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the interoperation relationships of all components, to the extent required to perform maintenance services
• Provides recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock
• Provides technical assistance to responding field service personnel#esoc1216 Qualifications
AA or equivalent + 6 yrs related experienceTS/SCI clearance required (CI poly preferred or must be able to obtain)Technical certification to meet 8570 compliance required (IAT II). CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.