Leidos has a career opening for a Hardware Maintenance Technician at our customer site in Charlottesville, VA.
Leidos is building a team to provide IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
• In-depth troubleshooting experience and ability to perform hardware maintenance and installation of IT equipment including Windows Desktops, Servers and related peripherals including printers, scanners, monitors, etc.
• Full working knowledge of equipment component inter-operational relationships required to perform maintenance services.
• Apply local and remote service diagnostics.
• Install and incorporate new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware, software and drivers.
• Imaging of workstations.
• Large scale equipment Life Cycle Replacements.
•High school education or equivalent and 3+ years of related experience
•Possess an active TS/SCI clearance
•Possess the DoD 8570 qualified certifications (CompTIA Security+ or A+ with Continuing Education enrollment).