CACI International is seeking a Hardware
Engineer to support our customer at Ft. Gordon, GA.
***This posting is for future vacancies*** Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will act as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment and data. If you are an experienced help desk analyst who is able to work on a centralized help desk program with demonstrated experience facilitating the exchange of information and advice, this may be your next growth opportunity! You will implement solutions and or notify outsourced providers utilizing phone, support desk technologies to resolve simple to sometimes more complex problems for the end user.
You will also be responsible for ensuring hardware
and software acquisition recommendations are made, specifically with regard to helping users assess their needs and providing justification for equipment and services.
Specific job duties you will perform include but are not limited to:
- Installing, configuring and upgrading software, using standard business and administrative packages
- Assembling and configuring computers/laptops, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals
- Troubleshooting problems with computer/laptops systems and any hardware
- Assisting and instructing users with the use of standard business and/or administrative SoftwareRequired Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in the maintenance of desktop and notebook computers
- A DOD Top Secret Security Clearance with DCID 6/4 eligibility
- Demonstrated proven experience interacting daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups as well as directly with demanding customers
- Must be able to pass government acceptance process
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Current DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification such as Security+ Desired Qualifications
- 8-10 years’ experience in the maintenance of desktop and notebook computers, printers, and computer programs/applications
- A.S. or B.S. in Computer Science, Information System, Mathematics, or IT related field
- Desired Military backgroundCompany Description
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.