Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Geospatial Targeting Analysts to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. The Geospatial Targeting Analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Geospatial Targeting Analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
The Geospatial Targeting Analyst shall have advanced targeting skills to create Geospatial data from disparate sources; supporting dynamic and rapidly changing analytical requirements to meet operational needs. Analyst shall be well versed in geospatial predictive analytic techniques and the ability to gather, create, analyze, and manipulate new geospatial data using the appropriate tools/software. Analysts must have expertise in the following software: SKOPE SIGINT Toolkit, ArcGIS, ArcGIS Model Builder, and GoogleEarth/KML. Working knowledge of Signature Analyst, ArcSDE, Python Scripting, Spotfire, Tableau, Photoshop, and ERDAs Imagine is preferred. Analyst will possess a comprehensive understanding of the F3EA targeting cycle and the application of Geospatial data and techniques to each phase.
The position of Geospatial Targeting Analyst /Expert-Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Responsible for providing pre-release quality control of fused analytical products created in support of mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs
- Identify, retrieve, evaluate, interpret and analyze myriad finished and unfinished classified and unclassified data sources, including all available information to create fused analytical products that will enhance situational awareness in support of mission objectives, priorities or exigent operational needs
- Perform deep target geospatial analysis of all available information, using all sources and proprietary tool sets to reveal entities of interest determine lifestyle patterns and provide detailed background information for targets and networks of interest
- Inject thorough understanding of geospatial analytical integration to overcome production gaps and create new avenues of information flow
- Characterize logical and physical terrorist networks and other individuals or networks of interest using multiple data sources and analytical protocols
- Use all available information to enhance all-source analysis in support to the customer
- Assist in intelligence product development by developing leads derived from regional and ideological discussions
- Develop and maintain close, collaborative relationships, intelligence partners internal and external to the customer
- Routinely identify gaps in finished intelligence data through research and analysis
- Provide input to routine reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- 10 years of experience required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current TS/SCI eligible.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.