Engility is hiring a Systems Engineer or Electrical Engineer with a background in Networking to support Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment systems.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the definition and flow down of operational requirements
- Develops functional requirements and their allocation to specific components
- Creates detailed performance requirements for system components.
- Applies systems engineering management skills to trade studies, risk management, technical reviews and other deliverables.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, or equivalent technical field, or in the following engineering disciplines: Electrical or Computer or equivalent.
- The Engineer shall have a minimum of 5 years of experince
- Must have demonstrated at least intermediate level skills associated with systems engineering processes, and a proven ability to perform the duties described above.
- Secret Clearance (existing Interim acceptable.)
- Knowledge of Ethernet 10/100baseT and/or 100base FX
- Familiar with Protocols such as User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Transmission Control Protocolo (TCP) and IP Multicast Routing
- Knowledge of networking hardware including firewalls, routers and switches.
- Prior experience with LANs and VLANs
- DoN Systems Engineering Process and the DoN Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) policy and process
- Security + certification (must be able to obtain within 6 months of hire)
- Any networking or systems administration certifications are helpful
- Electrical Engineering degree strongly preferred.
Lakehurst, New Jersey