Job Title: Electrical Engineer
/Electronics EngineerRequisition ID:
Classic EngineeringJob Type:
USA-MD: MARYLAND-ABERDEEN PROVING GROUNDSchedule:
Full-timeRemote Work Authorized:
Not AvailableClearance Level:
Sep 19, 2016 Description
The Army requires Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) and Post Production Software Support (PPSS) for their tactical communications systems (including SSS, WIN-T, RHN, etc.). CSRA is seeking Engineers (Electrical, Network, Software, Systems, and Test), Information Assurance, and other professionals to perform the software sustainment and support and IA Certification and Accreditation activities.
CSRA is seeking Electrical Engineer/Electronics Engineer, All Levels (Senior, Intermediate, and Journeyman), at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
Essential Job Functions
- Construct breadboard interface circuitry (digital, analog, and hybrid circuits), special cabling, etc. in support of system test bed/development facilities and for special system/software test fixtures.
- Construct preliminary sketches and designs from information furnished by project engineer.
- Develops qualification test procedures.
- Conducts testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Examines and evaluates new electronic components and circuits.
- Reports findings.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel (Senior/Lead only).
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or electronics engineering required for Intermediate and Journeyman positions.
- Master's degree in electrical engineering or electronics engineering required for Senior/Lead position.
- 2-9 years of experience in electrical engineering/electronics engineering and electronics design.
Must possess sufficient technical electrical knowledge and experience to construct preliminary sketches and designs from information furnished by project engineers.
Digital, Hybrid, and Analog experience required.
Experience working with electrical theories, design principles and practices and design evaluation techniques
- Experience working with the company's electronic design procedures
- Experience working with personal computers and related software applications
- Experience working with test lab equipment
- Military experience highly desirable.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills for presentation of findings to customers and management
- Strong interpersonal skills for interaction with customers and other department personnel
- Strong leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to listen and comprehend the needs of the customer with relation to the project
- Ability and desire to research new technology and methodologies in the electronics field
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.