|"Apply" for this position at the bottom of the job description.
|DC Metro Area||High Level Security Clearance (TS/SCI)|
FULCRUM JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: CISCO IVR Specialist Level 2
Labor Cat: IC EMT/BAH
FLSA Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt
Location: National Capital Region
Manager: Program Manager
The Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Specialist has knowledge of IVR application design and implementation, as well as a thorough understanding of installation, testing methodologies and troubleshooting techniques.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. IVR scripting for Cisco and an understanding and demonstrated knowledge of common IVR application architectures
2. Provides polite and friendly customer service
3. Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I, Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier 111 when required
4. Documents incident status and solutions In incident database tools
5. Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
6. Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
7. Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
8. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
· Education: HS Diploma; Bachelor’s degree is desired
· Experience: 5 years
· Certificates: None
· Clearance: TS/SCI
· US Passport: Not required
· Language: Must speak fluent English
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· BA degree
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal, state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability