Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requires intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals.
- All Source/Targeting Analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation.
- Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team.
- Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones.
- Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
- The All Source/Targeting Analyst - Senior shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a thorough understanding of the F3EA targeting methodology.
- The All-Source/Targeting Analyst must possess the capability of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT).
- Analysts are responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments and predictive analysis as part of an analytical team.
- The All Source/Targeting Analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting.
The position of All-Source/Targeting Analyst at the Senior Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of eight years analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with support to SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in all source analytical support tools.
- Recent experience in Afghanistan, Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- 8 years of experience required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current TS/SCI eligible.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Top Secret / SCI
Washington, District of Columbia