Seeking an Aerospace Engineer to provide operational, modeling, and analysis support for a dynamic national security program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate operational tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Research and assess program vulnerabilities.
- Use STK to model capabilities and performance.
- Develop engineering tools for use in system assessments and modeling.
- Providing operational support during contingency and exercise scenarios.
- TS/SCI and willingness to submit to a polygraph
- B.S. / B.E. degree aerospace engineering, physics, mathematics, or similar field.
- 4+ years of related experience in aerospace operations, development, or modeling and simulation.
- Experience using STK or similar tools.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Experience developing engineering tools
- Excel macro expertise
Top Secret / SCI + Poly