Founded in 2001, ClearedJobs.Net is a veteran-owned career site and job fair company for professionals seeking careers in the defense, intelligence and cybersecurity communities.
As a job seeker on ClearedJobs.Net you can:
1. Search for a new job to find your next career. Best practices search tips:
2. Create a profile and upload your resume so recruiters can find you. Make sure to fill out your profile completely as recruiters view your profile before deciding to view your resume.
3. Upload your resume. You may upload multiple copies of your resume. Remember to customize your resume to each job you apply for.
4. Apply for jobs. Review the position closely to make sure you meet the majority of the job requirements. Be sure to customize your resume and cover letter to the specifics of the position.
5. Create Job Agents to save time. Job Agents are saved searches that email you when new jobs that meet your search criteria are available on ClearedJobs.Net.
6. Make your search more efficient and effective. Visit our Career Resources for News + Advice from our blog, job search videos and Employer Research where you’ll find background information on our employers and the positions they’re seeking to fill. Want to keep abreast of what’s happening? Sign up for our job seeker newsletter, a brief, informative weekly newsletter with job search resources, job fair news and more.
7. Register for a Job Fair. Meet face-to-face with leading employers at Cleared and Cyber Job Fairs in the DC metro area, Baltimore, MD, San Antonio, TX, and other locations across the country.
"I recently transitioned out of the military and started attending Cleared Job Fairs in early 2016 to get comfortable speaking to potential employers, to network, and to learn about the market. I attended a Cleared Job Fair in the fall of 2016 and was offered a position shortly after. I accepted and moved directly from the military into my current position, without a lapse in employment. For veterans especially, attending Cleared Job Fairs can be critical to a successful career transition."
- G.B., Technical Project Manager, CACI
We’d Like to Help
Our friendly Customer Service team is available online or via phone from 8 am to 6 pm EST at 703-871-0037, Option 4. Good luck!