Senior National Security Analyst Job
SAIC’s is seeking to hire Senior National Security Analyst for their location in McLean, VA. This role is contingent based.
· Lead a high-level Defense Science Board (DSB) study on Technology and Innovation Enablers for Superiority in 2030, overseeing work of several SAIC team members and providing contractor support for 80-member DSB task force.
· Master’s Degree
· MUST possess current Top Secret/SCI.
· 15 years of experience; superb communications and organizational skills; work well in high-pressure situations; work effectively in groups; organized at tasking others; superior interpersonal skills required; an out-in-front personality
· Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Apr 9, 2012, 2:21:53 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Other Job Listings for Leidos
- Senior Data Analyst/Research Scientist II Job
- Software Application Webmethods Developer Job
- Audio-Video Systems Engineer Job
- TEST TEST TEST TEST Job
- Physical Therapist Job
- Show all Leidos Jobs