Web Interface Designer/Developer
Riverside Research’s Intelligence Operations Directorate, has an immediate full-time opening in the Dayton, Ohio area for a web interface developer. The position will provide interactive product search and discovery of data and analytic products utilizing corporate or functional management driven web and meta data standards searchable via geographical region or textual keyword across multiple domains.
Provide the GEOINT and MASINT Production Squadron with web interface development capabilities that meet the following requirement:
- Design/develop interactive product search and discovery of data and analytic products from a single interface using corporate or functional management driven web and meta data standards
- Enable Data/Products searchable via multiple methods (geographical region, textual keyword search, contextual visualizations, etc)
- Utilize web mapping services for geospatial visualization
- Utilize existing or corporate and community approved product registries as a source of data for search and discovery
- Utilize community web-based services to supplement customer discovery experience via services like SharePoint, Wikimedia, and other social media services.
- Provide graphic re-production services as needed to enhance the look and feel of websites and presentations
- Integrate or develop GEOINT and MASINT visualization tools and client services, i.e., Web Mapping Services
- Develop applications to track customer usage statistics and ensure enterprise services are operable by non-expert users
- In addition to responsibilities listed, the jobholder should expect to undertake other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree
- Must have an active Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance
- Five pus (5+) years of experience with web design
- Knowledge of U.S. Government intelligence collection systems
- Interpersonal skills to enable working, interfacing, and interrelating with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
- Ability to enable/influence progress while maintaining a non-authoritative advisory role
- Have a general understanding of database structures
- Understand the use of metadata as it relates to HTML and XML search and discovery processes
- Experience in Advanced Geospatial Intelligence technologies, systems, tasking, processing, exploitation, and dissemination
Background checks and security clearances verification will be requested in the event a candidate is offered employment.
Other Job Listings for Riverside Research Institute
- Human Resources Generalist - Talent Management Specialist
- Intern - Coop Student Radar Systems Engineer
- Radar Systems Engineer - Mid Level
- Radar Systems Engineer - Entry Level
- Show all Riverside Research Institute Jobs