Junior Geospatial Intelligence Research Manager
Riverside Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer that takes pride in our professional staff. We are always looking for self-motivated individuals who want to make a difference. We seek top-notch professionals whose education or background demonstrates they have the skills necessary to help our sponsors be successful. We are seeking a full-time Junior GEOINT Research Manager to fill a position at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) New Campus East (NCE) location, Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Provide scientific and technical engineering support required to oversees geospatial intelligence basic and applied research.
Support management, execution, and evaluation NGA basic and applied GEOINT research and development. Provide technical engineering support and subject matter expertise in the areas of geodesy, geophysics, analytics, photogrammetry, algorithms, signatures, sensors, and academic outreach.
• 5 years of experience in the management and execution of basic and applied geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) research and development used to improve the capabilities the National Systems for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG) enterprise
• Education Requirements: Bachelor’s of Science
• Strong background remote sensing, imagery science, processing and exploitation, and program management
• Direct experience in managing and overseeing research programs associated NGA, Military Services, Academic, and/or Industry focused on improving global geophysical models, satellite geodesy, marine science, photogrammetry, and remote sensing
• Experience with Microsoft products including Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel, formulation of briefings, issuing papers, NGA corporate staffing processes
• Comprehensive knowledge in portfolio management, scientific investigation, research planning, program analysis and evaluation
• US Security Clearance Required: Must have an active TS/SCI clearance. A CI Polygraph may be required.
• Imagery Scientist, Sensor System Development, Software Engineering
Background checks and security clearances verification will be requested in the event a candidate is offered employment.
Other Job Listings for Riverside Research Institute
- Human Resources Generalist - Talent Management Specialist
- Intern - Coop Student Radar Systems Engineer
- Radar Systems Engineer - Mid Level
- Radar Systems Engineer - Entry Level
- Show all Riverside Research Institute Jobs