Information Assurance Manager Job
The Intelligence Systems Business Unit of SAIC has an opening for an Information Assurance Manager at Camp Smith, HI (Honolulu, HI).
We have a career opening for an Information Assurance Manager at Camp Smith, HI (Honolulu, HI). The job of the Information Assurance Manager is to coordinate, develop, and evaluate security programs for customer contract. The ideal candidate will serve as Task Lead for SOCPAC Camp Smith, HI (Honolulu, HI) location. Supervises operations and personnel supporting SOCPAC Task Order. Interfaces directly with SOCPAC J6 customer and Contracting Officer Representative (COR). Responsible for all reporting and CDRL’s to customer. Responsible for all internal SAIC reporting.
The successful candidate must be able to do the following:
-Responsible for activities relating to identifying and developing information assurance procedures and systems related to EN services. This includes, but is not limited to, such programs as OPSEC, COMSEC, INFOSEC, resource protection, and facility and boundary protection.
-Develops information assurance procedures and systems.
-Develops information systems assurance programs and control guidelines to ensure compliance with SOCOM and ITMO security and Information Assurance guidance and published directives.
-Confers with and advises contractor support personnel on administrative policies and procedures and resolving technical problems, priorities, and methods. Consults with and advises other sections regarding internal controls and security procedures.
-Prepares activity and progress reports relating to the information systems audit function.
-Responsible for all reporting and CDRL’s to customer.
-Responsible for all internal SAIC reporting.
-Provides assistance and oversight for information systems operations activities, including computer and telecommunications/communications operations, data entry, data control, operations support, operating systems programming, system security policy procedures, and/or web strategy and operations. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, production activities, and network development and for necessary support resources.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline and 10+ years of related experience. Additional training, technical certification, and/or years experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Must have hands on experience working with Host Based Security Systems, SCCVI Retina scans, DISA Vulnerability Management System (VMS), Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA), Secure Configuration Remediation Initiative (SCRI) Remediation using WSUS, SCCM, and HBSS.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
-Must be a US citizen with a TS/SCI clearance
- ITIL v3 Intermediate Qualification – Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA) required within 90 days of contract start
- ITIL v3 Intermediate Qualification for Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- PMP - desired
- One of the following certifications are desirable: Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP), Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional (CCIP) ),Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or other professional IT certifications.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 29, 2012, 8:34:50 AM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
Other Job Listings for Leidos
- Security Engineer Intern Job
- Deployment Project Scheduler Job
- Control Room Operator (Plainfield, CT) Job
- Senior Tax Accountant Job
- Civil CAD Technician Job
- Show all Leidos Jobs