Senior Engineer (LTRS RMAD Engineer)
- Review current reporting of LTRS RMAD data, assess quality and appropriateness of reporting and document all government reporting requirements.
- Develop and assess RMAD models for allocating RMAD requirements and compiling lower level metrics into system and subsystem level metrics.
- Produce LTRS system- and subsystem-level failure mode effects and criticality analysis (FMECA) reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years conducting RMAD collection and analysis on government systems.
- Experience collecting or reporting RMAD data on ground electronics systems.
- Knowledge of Air Force maintenance data collection systems.
- Knowledge of industry RMAD tools.
- Experience conducting RMAD collection and analysis on space systems.
- Experience producing FMECA reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to express concepts and test results concisely through teleconferences and in high level meetings with customer.
- Ability to project and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.