Sr Bus Developer
- Leading the development and execution of the strategic business development plan for ENSCO’s targeted Intel Markets.
- Developing, maintaining, and leveraging business relationships with current customers, primes, and subcontractors.
- Developing and implementing customer contact plans to establish and maintain customer intimacy and to create and win business.
- Understand customer organizations, budgets, programs, requirements and priorities.
- Leading the internal business development process that includes publishing pursuit/capture plans, holding Pursuit Reviews, facilitating Bid/No Bid decisions, and leading proposals.
- Managing the targets and budgets required for any outreach and promotional activities which may include advertising, trade shows and technical papers and publications.
- Assuring all Business Development activities are performed in a manner that is consistent with all applicable laws, regulations and ENSCO SOP’s, and is consistent with ENSCO’s reputation as a good partner and a quality source of technology-based products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline; or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of closely related experience in Business Development within the Intelligence Community as well as in a technology and system development area; including at least 3 years managerial experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of Business Development process from opportunity identification, qualification, pursuit, proposal development and post proposal through award.
- Existing relationships in the Intelligence Community with the desire and ability to broaden the contact base to additional organizations of interest.
- Ability to move aggressively and independently into selected markets.
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple initiatives to success in a timely manner.
- Skilled in developing internal and external partnerships and collaborative solutions.
- Experience developing value propositions with cost/benefit analysis for products and services.
- Experience developing pricing models for products, services and ongoing technical support.
- Experience responding to Request for Proposals.
- Experience working with technical teams to generate pricing and work scopes.
- Proven track record in achieving sales growth objectives.
- A self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven track record in Capture Management of new opportunities.