Daily responsibilities will include the following:
* Perform software development tasks and assist in the design and architecture of software applications individually or as a team member.
* Implement software development process improvement activities in accordance with organizational procedures.
*Write documentation for software
* Experience developing and maintaining frameworks and tool kits using .NET technologies to including C# and ASP.NET.
* Experience with database platforms such as Oracle or MySQL.
* Experience with Web Services based on SOAP and Windows Communication Framework protocols and other related Web Services.
*Experience with XML/XSD and scripting languages such as Python, Perl or Shell based scripting.
*Experience with Agile development processes and configuration management tools.
* Experience with .NET to perform capabilities to include authentication, approval, scheduling, workflow, messaging and automation capabilities.
Related degree in CS, EE, Math or Physics required