Seeking an experienced Systems and SW Tester proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures and reports. Should have experience in testing of systems at the component, integration, system and end-to-end levels. Must have test engineering or integration of modern hardware/software systems and an understanding of basic UNIX, DOS and Windows commands and basic understanding of capturing snapshots.
Experience with systems and software testing to include:
* Component, integration and systems level (end to end) testing
* Experience in test engineering of modern hardware/software systems for specific hardware and software components.
* Experience with C, C++, Bash, Perl, Python or other high level/scripting languages
* Proficient in development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices and procedures
* Knowledge of test tools such as Hewlett-Packard (HP) Quality Center
* Experience documenting test results according to the customer's defined standards
* In some cases, experience will be needed in configuring and administering networked systems and systems components, such as routers, hubs and switches.
* In some cases, experience developing C/C++, Java software and related command and control GUI interfaces
* Experience with Windows and/or Linux based systems.
* Experience writing Test Plans, Test Procedures and Reports
* Familiar with network related tools such as Wireshark.
Other Job Listings for Axom Technologies Inc.
Cryptography / Cryptology
Customer Service / Help Desk
Education / Training / Instruction
Intelligence / SIGINT / HUMINT / MASINT
IT - Databases
IT - Hardware
IT - Security
IT - Software
Project / Program Management
Research / Analysis
Telecommunications / Wireless / VTC
Writing / Documentation