Jr. Contract Analyst Job
The National Security Sector Contract Setup and Maintenance (CSAM) team has an immediate opening for a Jr. Contract Analyst in Tucson, AZ. The Contract Analyst is responsible for entering contractual information into the Corporate Contracts System for the purpose of creating and maintaining the Administrative Contract Brief (ACB). This role will post documentation to support system entry in the Contract Data Management System (CDMS+).
- Monitor CSAM workflow tool for requests for ACB creation and revisions
- Reference contract document and preliminary checklist to retrieve information required for ACB creation and maintenance
- Review and execute routine user requests for ACB revision, ensuring request is in accordance with contract obligations and SAIC business practices and policies
- Author summary of modification or revision to document ACB action within modification/revision description field
- Ensure documentation to support system entry and setup is posted in appropriate repositories, including CDMS+
- Employ excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrating ability to effectively articulate questions or concerns surrounding complex issues to process owners
- Interface with Contracts, Project Accounting Operations, Project Control, and other functional areas in both direct and forum environments
- Exercise sound judgment in determining when to initiate interdepartmental collaboration.
- High School Diploma required. An Associate degree is preferred with equivalent experience in related field.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle a high volume of tasking within the service level indicators established by the sector management
- Ability to input data contained within the contract and supporting documentation directly into the ACB record with a high degree of accuracy minimal rework
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate effective collaboration within a team environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience in Contracts, Project Control, Accounts Receivable, or Project Accounting
Portions of SAIC to be renamed Leidos, Inc., subject to stockholder approval and consummation of a separation transaction if approved by SAIC board of directors. SAIC is pursuing a plan to separate into two independently traded companies; one that provides technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services primarily to the U.S. government (new SAIC), and one that delivers technical solutions in national security, engineering and health (Leidos, Inc).
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2013, 9:27:55 AM
Primary Location: United States-AZ-TUCSON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Job Listings for Leidos
- C5 Corrosion Technician Job
- Director for Biomedical Research and Environmental Sciences (HHPC) Job
- TRICARE Beneficiary Service Rep - Naval Hospital, Guam Job
- Biomedical Life Scientist Job
- Meeting Coordinator Job
- Show all Leidos Jobs