Sr Assistant, Office/Program/TS/SCI/Stuttgart, Germany
Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program:
1. Executes and monitors tasks to meet contractualproject requirements for assigned program.
2. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
3. Participates in special projects as required.
4. Work requires frequent local travel in support of AFRICOM customer for tasks to include: Country clearance processing, country VISA application routing and submission to EmbassiesConsulates, local supply purchasing and support to various conference planning events, travel to remote locations for conference and exercise support.
5. Applicant will also be required to perform logistics functions to support exercises such as preparing bulk equipment shipments within theater. Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience. 3-5 years of related administrative experience.
1. This is a NON-TESA position. Must already have SOFA status to work in Germany.
2. Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Top SecretSCI Security Clearance.
3. Must be able to achieve ITIL Foundation and Security+ (or equivalent) Certification within six months of hire.
4.Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, techniques, work processes, and applicable regulations in assigned subject-matter area(s).
5. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
GDIT is an Equal OpportunityAffirmative Action Employer (MFDV).
Other Job Listings for General Dynamics - IT
- Sr Manager, Program
- Java/J2EE Software Architect with Polygraph
- Sr Manager, Project/Task
- SharePoint Developer with Polygraph
- Agile Development Manager
- Show all General Dynamics - IT Jobs