KeyLogic is seeking outstanding candidates with industry experience to join our expanding team!
Information Technology Architect
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Job Code: 576
As an Information Technology Architect you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Join an EXCITING – ENERGETIC – ROBUST COMPANY – WE ARE GROWING-AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT DAILY!
This position requires an Active Department of Defense SECRET clearance
Information Technology Architect Qualifications:
- Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree or 15+ years senior level experience in a large IT organization
- Sr. level experience in IT Architecture, System Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Sr. level technical experience in a large enterprise
- Direct experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Direct experience in significant development and/or IT operations environments
- Experience in evaluating vendor products and services to determine best fit solutions at the enterprise level
- A balanced and experienced view of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) versus Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) solutions
- Skilled in expressing technical concepts clearly in writing and in presentations
- Skilled at participating in engineering level discussions where diplomacy is required to defend the architectural position or identify engineering input for architectural improvements
KeyLogic Systems specializes in Knowledge Management, Program Management, and Portfolio and Performance Management solutions that enable our customers to make better business decisions for their organization. KeyLogic’s performance has earned the company a solid reputation for high standards, proactive solutions and an outstanding commitment to the customer, best exemplified by our 97% customer satisfaction rating and our record of never having a one-time customer. All of our customers have provided repeat business.
KeyLogic has achieved thirteen consecutive years of growth since its founding in 1999. KeyLogic serves as the prime contractor on nearly 82% of its contracts, with work split almost evenly between the defense and civilian sectors. Our client list includes the Department of Defense (DoD), where we provide services for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and the U.S. Army and Navy, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Departments of Labor (DOL), Energy (DOE), Transportation (DOT) and Treasury (including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)), General Services Administration (GSA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
KeyLogic has also been involved with a number of award-winning projects. Our employees helped the EPA to receive the Presidential Quality Award and a GCN Agency Achievement award for the use of innovative technology to achieve superior results in financial management. Additionally, our DISA employees received "Team of the Year" honors from the U.S. Pentagon for their work with ACTDs and our ARIMS system for the U.S. Army was recognized by NARA.
As a result of the company's rapid growth and success, KeyLogic has been recognized by Washington Technology and Inc. magazines as one of the fastest growing private companies working in today’s government contracting market. President and CEO was named a finalist for the 2009 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and in 2005 was named West Virginia Small Business Person of the Year by the SBA.
*KeyLogic is an Equal Opportunity Employer