I T–Web –Development
The contractor shall support the Directorate’s Communications program by planning, designing, administering, standardizing, coordinating, and delivering a Web presence that supports the Directorate’s business process. The contractor shall also be responsible for crafting/providing briefings and helping other members of the Communications Branch.
Information Technology Web and Multimedia – Skill level 3 – Analysis and Production Support (2 positions)
Description of duties:
- Develops and maintain websites.
- Interfaces and coordinates with Corporate web services offices.
- Follows NGA web guidelines and procedures.
- Works with analysts to develop interactive websites supporting intelligence issue interaction.
- Provides technical support and represents NGA web development forums.
- Disseminates geospatial intelligence data and products via the NGA gateway office websites, customer websites, FTP websites, or blind URLs.
- Designs, develops, and/or enhances new or existing web pages in support of the Analysis and Production Directorate GEOINT search programs.
- Designs and develops an interactive web display on three intranet systems, for customer engagement, knowledge enhancement and multi-INT integration.
- Develops WEB pages in accordance with Analysis and Production guidelines
- Participates in the Analysis and Production WEB Community of Practice
- Requires knowledge of NGA A&P directorate mission, work, and techniques and technologies
- One year of graphic design experience along with an undergraduate or graduate degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, Computer Graphics, or any Liberal Arts or technical degree where graphic arts or digital imagery processing are core to the degree or at least three years of graphic design experience without the above-specified degree.
- Proficiency in using MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat, and cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Knowledge of Google Earth API
- Knowledge of OGC services
- Knowledge of SOAP
- Expertise in customizing the EMC documentation suite of Software
- Familiar with statistical software suites
- Familiar with XML, KML, RSS
- Strong computer skills and proficiency on PC platforms
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- Strong customer service and representational skills
- Strong attention to detail; solid skills in proofreading and editing
- Thorough understanding of the production process; experience in communicating with printing and production vendors
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Other Job Listings for ICES